From Our Family to Yours
Griffin Optometric Group is not just a team of dedicated optometrists; it’s a family-driven practice that keeps your needs in-focus
Since their father, Dr. Ted Griffin, moved their family to San Clemente to open up their first California-based optometry practice, brothers Powers, Patrick, and Randy have made it their mission to continue their father’s legacy of bringing progressive, advanced, and patient-focused eye care solutions to their communities.
For care-focused, innovative, and genuine optometry, look no further than Griffin Optometric Group.
What has kept us a trusted part of our community eye care since 1957 is our dedication to our patients.
Whenever you visit Griffin Optometric Group, we pledge to you these 3 things:
- You will always be treated like family.
- Our doctors stay current with their professional education and technology.
- Our entire staff will strive to provide you with second-to-none service.
A Proud Part of Total Vision
Total Vision is California’s leading network of state-of-the-art eye care providers, and we couldn’t be more proud to be part of this growing community. Our practice has access to some of the leading tools, resources, and doctors in California. Our team is ready to bring the benefits to you!
Total Myopia Program
Myopia, also known as nearsightedness, is a common refractive error that affects lots of children. Myopia causes distant objects to appear blurry and our team screens for myopia in each child’s eye exam. We work with you and explore myopia control methods that can help your kids enjoy clear, healthy vision.
We are also thrilled to announce the “Total Myopia” program!
The Total Myopia medical professionals and their dedicated team employ modern technology to assess, care for, and develop tailored treatment strategies for every patient. These comprehensive strategies include:
- Customized eye drops, soft multifocal contacts, and overnight lenses
- A systematic approach with scheduled follow-up appointments to help sustain eye health through consistent medical oversight and management
- Assessments aligned with the individualized treatment plan for each patient
- Thorough training on the proper usage, insertion, and removal of contact lenses
- An ongoing maintenance regimen for effective myopia control, with a focus on achieving lasting results